Thursday, May 29, 2008
Week 8
Term 1 is winding down and we're getting into 2 week assignments as opposed to the previous weeks' single week assignments. I've found that in the first weeks, I refrained from getting too crazy with my assignments because I didn't want to make the mistake of forgetting the purpose- which is very easy for me to do. After several weeks of that I began to doubt my ability to be original and creative; to be entertaining as well as fulfill the requirements of the assignment. I was scared my ideas were all becoming far too boxy and contained. I want to think like an entertainer, but I know that will only come with time. Anyhow, in week 8 we had to produce a blocking of a vanilla walk or in other words, a normal walk. We also had to pose Stewie to portray the idea of strength. I need to polish the walk, revise my strong poses, and create a concerned pose for week 9. Here's week 8's assignment:


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment