Monday, May 12, 2008

First post...

The thing is ...I have been kicking around the idea of starting a journal to document my AM shenanigans for over a month now. It seems that the only catalyst grand enough to move me to action was my tragic, week-long lapse into an animation coma. That seemingly indelible period of time where things that had always made sense suddenly lose their form from over-processing them mentally; similar to when you repeat words over and over until they lose their meaning. I'm sure this coma was induced by my compulsivity towards perfection and perfectionism's malignancy in any forum of productivity, but I'm also certain it's got just as much to do with the dwindling hours of sleep I'm getting. In Sasha's world sleep tends to finish last. Until!!!! Dun duh dah dunnnn!!!! Today. Psh, after assignment submission, of course! ..and after a promised meeting for lunch with a friend. Finally got some sleep.And wouldn't you know, I was rewarded by my subconscious with a much needed epiphany. Now I am taking another stab at this assignment on overlapping with a clarity that I was too wound up to have this past week. Cheers to that! And cheers to the fact that my super adorable kitty Max likes to hang out in my lap whilst I type. ...and cheers to the fact that I just thought of another pet name for him by fusing the word 'sugar' with something else equally as saccharine.

No comments: